Peyton's first birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

This particular mother's day was special because it was my first mothers day.
We hosted a playdate at our house this past week to make some special little gifts for ourselves from our little ones. The event went great! Here are a few pictures from it:




Peyton and I spent some quality time with MiMi shopping at the mall on Saturday.

On Sunday, we headed to Black Walnut Cafe for an early breakfast to avoid the massive 'brunch' crowd. They handed out carnations to each mom.
Peyton's gift to MiMi was a pot with her precious little feet.
  

The afternoon we decided to head out to the park and enjoy a picnic. Peyton was in such an amazingly happy mood--she was chessin it up every time I took a picture of her!
'Daddy & I agree, mommy is the BEST'

Fedora for baby..I think so!







Hi ducks


Once we got home, we cooked dinner for Logan and CeeCee.


Cade pampered me by letting me take a nap since I wasn't feeling very well, took care of most of the diapers and finished off the night with some wine and dessert. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day! And to spend it with my precious daughter whom I'm so thankful that God decided for me to be her mommy. I am truly a lucky, blessed woman to have a loving marriage and healthy happy baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment